Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy new-age year!

Happy new year my little ducks!
Let me tell you a secret: If you visit this blog regularly, you'll survive the apocalypse!! I am not joking! I'm telling the truth! Remember him?

His name is Kenshiro. In french we call him 'Ken le survivant' (Ken the survivor). He's the main character of the manga 'Hokuto no Ken'.
His secret to become a survivor: he's been checking my blog everyday! I am telling no lies, I would never dare!! (and also Kenshiro's watched Rocky again and again and again, because he was a big fan of Survivor... it also explains his resemblance to Silvester Stalone, "so awesome!" hahaha) ;-)

So yeah, may you all be survivors on 2012, and if not, I'm still wishing you a happy last new year, it's been a pleasure... Please remember to die in style, don't forget to play some nice music for a happy apocalypse ;-)

Now, wanna know what's the song on my mind today?
I'm posting 2 today! (what a treat!)
First song is a dedicace to Ken >

(fantastic videoclip, it reminds me of when I've seen Jarvis Cocker at RFH for Meltdown festival in 2007, because he ended the gig with a great cover of The Eye Of The Tiger, that was cool!)

The other one is because today a new year's starting, and... well, the song speaks for itself >

No comments:

Post a Comment