Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"I can't see the end!"... "but for the moment we are ok"...

Not only a song in my mind today, but all an album by a great north London trio band called Let's Wrestle.
First time I heard from them was via Your Twenties' myspace page (cf older posts), a couple of months ago, but I didn't realy pay attention until someone gave me the great "In The Court Of Wrestling Let's". Thank you very much!!!

So I've been listening to this CD all the week and saw them playing last evening and can't wait to see them again next week-end at Offset festival!!!
--- I'm so happy I can finally go there!!!! :-)) So excited that I can't concentrate on working on the next playlist I want to post ---

Let's come back to Let's Wrestle, I'm pretty sure I've seen this guy, the bass player, before but can't remember... Was he used to work in a bar somewhere?...

Anyway, I just encourage you to go and buy this CD, then sing along and clap your hands ;-)

My little picture from last night:


Couple of songs to get you to love them:
I Wont Lie To You (demo version)
I'm Ok, You're Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment