Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'll never get away hey hey hey...

Hi there,
I've been thinking of what I could post today to avoid thinking anything else, trying to focus my mind on silly little things to stop thinking about him - and thought I could post one of Jarvis Cocker's new song, Angela maybe..., but after reflexion... I've changed my mind!

I found without great surprise, that Jarvis' voice was singing sthg else on my mind! One corresponding much better to what happened last night... well, I will not tell you! Cause I'm already telling too much about what's happening in my life on here...
So here is the song I'm posting today: Little Girl, by PULP


           " - What d'you think Jarvis would do?
              - Hey, he would certainly write a song about it!
              - Oh, alright! D'you have a pen please? "

No comments:

Post a Comment