Wednesday, April 08, 2009

If Marianne was born a man, she'd show you all...

New blog-post a bit in advence this week, cause I'll be away for a week (Easter break).
So this is NOT the song in my mind TODAY; but the song that will be certainely... cause, as I am not going to be in London, I am going to miss Marianne Faithfull's in-store gig at Rough Trade shop!!! I'm so sad of that!!! It is very upsetting me! I hope I'll have more chocolate in compensation!


so...

The Decemberists + Marianne Faithfull + Nick Cave = The Crane Wife 3 (written by The Decemberists, Feat. Nick Cave) -- Enjoy!

and also...

Marianne Faithfull + Jarvis Cocker = this nice video of "Sliding Through Life On Charm" for a french TVshow.

I LIKE IT!!!!!

So... The lady is playing next Wednesday at Rough Trade; for the lucky people who can go there and grab a wristband (I hate you!); and she will be back to London in the summer for a show at the Royal festival hall (great venue), on July 20th. Hurry up, the best tickets are already gone! ;-)

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment