Monday, September 23, 2013

...and I'm stupid for loving him!


The guy I've been dating lately made me listen to that song...
Maybe as a prevention?... I mean a way to tell me he's still looking for someone better than me?!?!?
Anyway, Willie Nelson's telling at the end of the song, he originally wanted to entitle it: "Stupid". But it didn't sound as beautiful as crazy.
This is true, but I think the meaning of being stupid is what matches best, so for me it's Stupid!
Stupid for feeling so lonely.
Stupid for feeling so blue.
I knew that he'd love me as long as he wanted.
Then one day, he'd leave me for somebody else.
And I'm worried. Why the hell do I let myself worried about us.
Still wondering, what in the world did I (not) do.
I'm so super stupid, for thinking that my love could hold him.
I'm stupid for trying, for crying, for lying and pretending.
And I'm stupid for still loving him.

No comments:

Post a Comment