Monday, March 05, 2012

And save your stupid too... (part 2)

...Then I started to become Amanda Lear... well, I had her voice for few days, haha...
Because I had a chest infection (and I'm still coughing as I'm writing this), so my voice started to get lower...
When it happens, I'm usually telling I have Terminator's voice and enjoy saying "I'll be back!" anytime I leave a room.
A friend once said I more have a Marianne Faithfull voice... aww.. (certainly he only said that to be nice to me, cause he knew I like Marianne Faithfull, or just cause he had enough of my Terminator joke).

But having Amanda Lear in mind after reading Schnock, I thought, it's in fact more of an Amanda Lear's voice that I had. And next time, maybe I should take the advantage of having this low voice to record a cover of one of her songs... (she has few good ones but mainly wasted by some heavy disco rhythms...)

Here are her best ones (in a chronological order):
(I'm personally having a preference for The Sphynx, Intellectually and Enigma, and also liking Lethal Leading Lady and...)

La Bagarre - 1975

Trouble (english version of La Bagarre) - 1976

Lethal Leading Lady - 1976

Blood and Honey - 1976

My Alphabet - 1977

Mon Alphabet (french version of My Alphabet)- 1977

Enigma - 1978

Hollywood Flashback - 1978

Intellectually - 1978

The Sphynx - 1979

Oh Boy - 1979

Nymphomania - 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment