Monday, June 29, 2009

The best way to spend £2!!! Love you Sister Ray!

"Anyone who is in the back, kissing time is over now! So come here!"

Yesterday I found something great at Sister Ray record shop!!!!
The Slits live at the Gibus Club. (recorded in that parisian club on January 1978)
I've bought this CD without any conviction, as I just like few songs by the Slits (Love und Romance, Typical Girl, Newtown) because I don't really like this reggea direction... Anyway I also bought this CD just because everybody's talking about them at the moment... and it was just 2 quid so I wasn't really taking any risks! And also, seeing there was a cover of "Femme Fatale" decided me to buy it... ;-)

So I came back home and listened to it, and what a good surprise!!!
And this shit was just £2 - what a good deal!
This is dirty sound as I like it! (recorded 30years ago)
(Made me change my mind about this band, I've been wrong judging them too quickely!)

So here we go, with all my generosity, I'm giving you the complete set! You just have to download and enjoy cause those live version of most Cut songs sounds much better according to me!

1. Split
2. Vaseline
3. So Tough
4. Newtown
5. Instant Hit
6. Une Homme Et Un Slit
7. Love Und Romance
8. Femme Fatale
9. Shoplifting
10. Enemy Numero Une
11. Split 2
12. Shoplifting 2

PROBLEME FIXED!!! SHOULD WORK PROPERLY NOW!
I AM REALLY SORRY IT DIDN'T DOWNLOAD BEFORE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE...

No comments:

Post a Comment