Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trying to save my mind...

Tonight I'm feeling dead inside, and I'm losing hope to return to life...
Well, I don't think "dead" is the right word cause its quite vigorous inside me in fact!
I said dead cause I feel very down and powerless! But in reality, the frustration of not being able to do anything makes me boling inside! I'm feeling angry! I'm so angry! There's a big knot in my stomach and I can also feel it up to my throat.
If I continue that way, life would drive me completely mad! I hate this life, don't like this job, therefore I've got to make things change!
I know that I'm stronger than that! I've gone through periodes of my life much more difficult, I know I can do it again! I just need to find the energy to carry on!
Where would I find this fucking energy?... I just put my headphones on and listen to music! More and more music! again and again... May the music never stop and I'm gonna feel alright!

Here's the song I'm just listening right now: Listen and Repeat, by Televised Crimewave

No comments:

Post a Comment