Monday, March 23, 2009

I can not sleep or eat but still I feel fine!

Hi guys!

First I shall say sorry for not posting anything the past week!
I wasn't able to "concentrate or focus my mind"!...
After 2 months that I barely eat enough to survive and that I can't sleep properly (and I start to seriously consider the sleeping pills solution!), that should happen!
But don't worry for me, I feel fine! I'll keep pretending everything's ok and carry on and smile, and tell that I'm doing well and that there's nothing special to report!

So... the song on my mind today is So In Tune, by U.N.P.O.C.

Last time my iTunes plaid it, was 1st January 2009 at 10.05pm, so that means that it was when I was in Berlin, lying down the bed, near by my fucking boyfriend, crying silently so he couldn't hear me, cause after he rejected me for the first time I knew there was something wrong to expect, and this something wrong happened 2 months ago! Happy bad year 2009!

"We're so in tune!
Don't look down it's a long way..."

No comments:

Post a Comment